Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steeleo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Thrax
Your Roleplay Name: Drey Von
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456534068

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Homophobic slur

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to extend my sincerest apologies for the hurtful words I used during our recent interaction. I deeply regret my actions and want you to know that I am truly remorseful.
My behavior was inexcusable, and I understand that my words were hurtful and offensive. There is no justification for what I said, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I recognize that I crossed a line. I didn't keep my temper undecanol and I am deeply sorry for that.
Please know that I am genuinely committed to changing my ways and I will never use such language again. I have taken this incident as a wake-up call to reflect on my words and behavior, and I vow to become a better person. I will strive to be more mindful of my language and treat everyone with the respect and kindness they deserve.
You patience throughout this ordeal is truly commendable, and I am thankful for your willingness to hear me out. I understand that
even though I apologize i still may not be unbanned and again I completely understand as take accountability for my actions.
In the future, I promise to choose my words carefully and to communicate with empathy and understanding. I have learned a valuable lesson from this experience, and I am committed to growing and maturing as an individual.
Once again, I offer my heartfelt apologies for my hurtful words. Please know that I am sincere in my regret and that I will work to be a better person in the future regardless of the decision made.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Sincerely,
The Piru Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.