Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: D3V
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Kalb ジ
Your In-game Name: Tom Harper
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72213450

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:
Hey everyone, first and foremost, I’d like to apologize to everyone in the perpheads community for ruining their rp. I’d also like to especially apologize to the staff team for putting up with people like me who have done the same thing as me. So for those who don't know me, I went by the in-game name of Tom Harper and played perp since 2015 and I loved it.

So I got banned about a year and some months ago for cheating. I can fully understand that what I’ve done is considered to be unforgivable to most people and rightly so. I think we can all agree that what I did was both selfish and stupid of me. In no way do I think cheating should ever even be a thought for someone to do which is ironic because here I am writing an apology for it making me look that much more of an idiot. I know I'm asking for a lot with this but I just want a second chance to prove that I wouldn't repeat it again. Since my ban, I’ve been away from the server for a decent amount of time it has allowed me to have time to grow and mature and I feel like it’s the right time to come back.

As for my citizen account that I used to be able to cheat, I’m more than happy to give the details of it over to the staff team so I’m not able to cheat again.

I joined this community in 2015 and stayed for just under 3 years with a clean ban record just to throw it away for a stupid thing I did. It’d mean a lot of this apology could be considered. I absolutely would not mind a character reset or even the ban being shortened to an appropriate time you feel is fair if that means it's the price I have to pay then I am willing to go for it. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back