Why should this appeal be considered?: Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Al Capone
Your Roleplay Name: Eren Bingo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60869150

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: It has been 3 months since my last appeal that got denied and it has been over a year since my ban i got in 17 april 2020(15 months to be exact). During my time off i’ve grown 2 years in age. Was banned when I was 14 and I'm 16 now. I’ve matured quite a lot during my ban off perpheads and I’ve been thinking a lot about what I could have done differently to avoid the ban.

Cheating was a very stupid action to do and i deeply regret it. The day I joined with cheats was the day I threw away 5 years of playing and grinding, people and staff members who had my trust and most importantly the perpheads community.

The Community meant a lot to me because I used to play the server since I was 11 years old. Everyday after I came home from school I used to always go on the server and play. Throwing that away in the garbage after cheating was something I really regret. It was also the only gmod server I played for up to 10k hours on gmod.

During my time playing perpheads I was a very active user and played everyday when I could. After my ban I quit Garry’s Mod completely due to perpheads being the best server and me being banned on it which ruined the fun of gmod completely.

I want to mostly apologise to the whole perpheads community for cheating and making them lose their hard earned items. I am deeply sorry and wish I would never have cheated on the server. I would also like to apologise to Bolli for spending his time banning me and Collier for dealing with my last appeal which could have been avoided completely if I never had cheated.

I would also like to apologize for my ban evasion and me causing problems the day or so after I got banned. Was also a very stupid action I regret when I could have just left it without the need of ban evading, causing problems and wasting staff member’s time. When they could have spent the time on better things instead of catching me ban evading.

Cheating was a mistake that I wish I never did. It was stupid, unnecessary and idiotic. I wish I could come back to perpheads and show that I’m changed and that I will never ever cheat again.

Please I wish for forgiveness. I will never ever cheat again and I recommend NOONE to cheat on ANY game out there. It’s stupid and not worth it.

If you have second thoughts on the appeal I would agree on a full wipe of my account(4 years of grinding). I would do anything to play on the server again to show that I’m changed.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you forgive my actions as much as I regret them.

Status
Not open for further replies.