Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: daniel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: qvsorrrr
Your Roleplay Name: gaz uppy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634735385

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 3.4 - User failed to comply to orders under gunpoint which resulted in him being killed. Continued to be disrespectful in shoutbox.

Why should this appeal be considered?: thankyou your time reading this, i would like to make an apology to daniel for being disrespectful in the f6 report and the shoutbox. I am sorry for the rudeness towards members of staff in paralake and i now fully understand the negative impact it has not just on staff but players themself ruining the roleplay. Im sincerely sorry daniel for being disrespectful and rudeness while i was mad and angry, i regret being unmannered and realising the actions i have done and how it leaves a poor impact on the people who play perpheads and how the experience gets ruined by my ignorant actions thankyou for taking the time out of your day

Additional Information: The rudeness and disrespectful manner will not happen again to any staff members or citizens(players,anyone) in paralake

Reaction score

I will accept your apology for being disrespectful, but your record for 3.4 is still terrible, I will reduce it to a month but you need to ensure that when you return you are better versed with the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.