Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Daniel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: dannez
Your Roleplay Name: Dannez Pinkypille
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:633243137

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 3.24, 3.4 - Being homophobic and talking out of character, insulting a player that was commanding him to put his hands up and not speak.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im dont means this for Real Dong mei knows this, and im think im learned it now, to not getting rude about players the spamraiding and spammugging me since first time, and this players knows that for sure, the problem is im just sayed that to get him rude, done that, he killed me all the time for my words... after he get a report where is the sense?, he breaks laws tho..., and he dont told me to not speak im surrendered normal and im told him that shit from me... i would say sorry to him and to the admin, i will never do that again im like the server and im not homophobic 100% i can tell that for real in all of your faces, give me one chance or make the bantime lil bit lower, im saw players get banned for racism just one month that make nosense tho for me, im not a bad guy!!! u will see.

Additional Information: Im never a Homophobic for Real.

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology to Daniel an Specific to the Player Dong mei
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Daniel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: dannez
Your Roleplay Name: Dannez Pinkypille
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:633243137

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 3.24, 3.4 - Being homophobic and talking out of character, insulting a player that was commanding him to put his hands up and not speak.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im dont means this for Real Dong mei knows this, and im think im learned it now, to not getting rude about players the spamraiding and spammugging me since first time, and this players knows that for sure, the problem is im just sayed that to get him rude, done that, he killed me all the time for my words... after he get a report where is the sense?, he breaks laws tho..., and he dont told me to not speak im surrendered normal and im told him that shit from me... i would say sorry to him and to the admin, i will never do that again im like the server and im not homophobic 100% i can tell that for real in all of your faces, give me one chance or make the bantime lil bit lower, im saw players get banned for racism just one month that make nosense tho for me, im not a bad guy!!! u will see.

Additional Information: Im never a Homophobic for Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.