Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dank @Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Mina
Your Roleplay Name: Kian Wolf
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:437224249

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - The user baited cops, which led to a massive shootout in which he died.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've taken the last day or so to reflect on my actions and the situation. After the situation had happened and I was brought to a roof for the staff to explain what I had done wrong I understood fully how my actions were wrong and I shouldn't have baited cops. Baiting the cops was fully unintentional but it doesn't mean that what I did was right and I fully understand what I did wrong. I want to apologise to Dank and Curak who had to deal with me during the situation and to all the Officers who I evaded from then killed. I promise this won't happen again and I hope you can accept my apology :) I believe that I've taken this time to reflect apon these actions and find ways to make sure this won't happen again and to make sure that I don't waste any one else time in the future.

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score

Make sure to remember what happened in your current life, use your head next time ;)
We decided to lower your ban to 2days.
Reviewed with @Dank

Status
Not open for further replies.