Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Smiggy
Your Roleplay Name: Luke McLaughlin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553486850

Why were you punished?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I fully understand, accept and acknowledge why I was banned. It was a totally fair ban and my actions were clearly against rule 6.2.

In my case I had a dll loaded (autorun-rs) that had a lua file in its autorun folder which printed a string upon me loading into the server, that is not to say that it didn’t run its own stuff in the background (it most likely did), the reasoning for this is because I was interested in the modules features and was testing it out but forgot to remove it from my bin folder before joining the server. A case of pure negligence on my part and for that I sincerely apologise.

I understand the impact cheating has on servers and therefore why I was banned so fast. However, I would never cheat and try to get an unfair advantage over other players. It's just not how I like to play games.

I am so utterly disappointed in myself because I really really enjoyed my time on the server and would very much like a second chance if the team deems my apology good enough.

As testament to my character I had no warnings or run-ins with the staff before my ban.

That concludes my apology. I humbly ask for your understanding and would like to ask for a second chance to be part of this amazing community. I promise to never cheat and fully commit to following the rules of the server going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.