Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Juzz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Jakobsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:63148949

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I want to apologize for what I did, I realize it was incredibly stupid. It was a mix of poor decision making and impulsiveness. What happened was that my friend made a joke about who could get to storage the fastest because we had just decided to buy new cars, the server was pretty laggy and we wanted to test out who is the better driver in that scenario.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Very stupid situation and it sadly went out on a random guy that I ended up hitting with my car, which ended with him dying and both of our cars getting wrecked. I really regret doing it and I take full responsibility for my actions. I will make sure this does not happen again in the future because I have definitely learned my lesson not to do stuff like that again.

Additional Information: If I have to pay for the random guys car damages or something else, i'll gladly do that. I just want to get back in the server and have fun again.

dog

Reaction score

While I greatly appreciate the apology and offer, if you had given me the full and truthful story in the initial report this would've been considered and you may not have been banned in the first place so keep that in mind for the future

@Bojing

Status
Not open for further replies.