Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Colured
Your Roleplay Name: Bruce Anton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37078694

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User disconnected while under gunpoint during an attempted mugging, user rejoined and disconnected again immediately after I opened a report with them

Why should this appeal be considered?: I do apologize for my behaviour first of all.

I've had network issues which meant that sometimes i get connection lost and i wont be able to do anything. You would be able to see that through out the days if possible. If the person provided a clip to you it actually shows I lag out too.

I had to disconnect and reconnect, so I could come back in the game, and when I came into the game again my network went off again. I do really want to give the guy the stuff I did have on me, cuz it didnt bother me what I would've had lost.

I always answer my tickets when i receive one, and I am sorry that it went this way. This will not happen again (had one ticket one time where same thing happen, and I actually wrote a ticket to give the guy the stuff that he would have gotten.

I am sorry about everything and i hope you consider giving me a chance.

Sincerly
Bruce

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Colured
Your Roleplay Name: Bruce Anton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37078694

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User disconnected while under gunpoint during an attempted mugging, user rejoined and disconnected again immediately after I opened a report with them

Why should this appeal be considered?: I do apologize for my behaviour first of all.

I've had network issues which meant that sometimes i get connection lost and i wont be able to do anything. You would be able to see that through out the days if possible. If the person provided a clip to you it actually shows I lag out too.

I had to disconnect and reconnect, so I could come back in the game, and when I came into the game again my network went off again. I do really want to give the guy the stuff I did have on me, cuz it didnt bother me what I would've had lost.

I always answer my tickets when i receive one, and I am sorry that it went this way. This will not happen again (had one ticket one time where same thing happen, and I actually wrote a ticket to give the guy the stuff that he would have gotten.

I am sorry about everything and i hope you consider giving me a chance.

Sincerly
Bruce
You litteraly first crouched, then you clicked ‘dont consent’ on my ziptie and then you disconnected.. you made no efforts to comply.

Try finding a better excuse if you are going to lie.

Reaction score
You litteraly first crouched, then you clicked ‘dont consent’ on my ziptie and then you disconnected.. you made no efforts to comply.

Try finding a better excuse if you are going to lie.
Yes I did crouch and nothing happen else. I couldn't either move or click anything.

As I said i am willing to pay what he would have gotten from me.

dog

Reaction score

The logs showed that you disconnected urself on both occasions, not due to timing out. Also, the same thing happened once the same morning and you should've attempted to try and fix it before it happened again if that was the case

Status
Not open for further replies.