Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Dennis
Your Roleplay Name: Jay Blak
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88240979

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Usage of homophobic slurs

Why should this appeal be considered?: cause they was being bored asf taking people in jail for stupid shit first i got in jail for drifting one corner. then i get out and go to a raid that was finished to help my org transpot some drugs in my van and then they see me drive out of there and started chasing me claming they saw i had a gun on my back, and then said i didnt stop at the stop signs and ran a red light cause i was trying to get to a parking lot to pull over for them and just really nitpicking shit in their bored brains, and because i was originally gonna get one week ban and then apprently the dude changed his mind, and felt as he said himself especially hatefull and had a laugh about it with his buddy on some weird power trip shit. as showed here
i just said feggets one time and they wanna act like snowflakes and fruitcakes.

Reaction score
as said both kinda. cause i dont agree with the changing mind shit all of sudden. tho i didnt mean to offend anyone either if somebody felt stepped on and was willing to face my consequence without no bullshit. and then he gotta act extra. didnt mean to make both that was kinda an accident out of confusion sorry.

Reaction score

cause they was being bored asf taking people in jail for stupid shit first i got in jail for drifting one corner.
i just said feggets one time and they wanna act like snowflakes and fruitcakes.
What a heartfelt way to apologise for your actions!

1.1 will be added to your ban and its length will be extended to reflect the additional rule break.

@A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.