Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: dennis
Your Roleplay Name: Jay Blak
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88240979

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Usage of homophobic slurs

Why should this appeal be considered?: cause i didn't mean any harm by what i was saying and my intentions wasnt with any ill will and i didnt mean it in any hatefull way towards nobody, i was just annoyed and irritated in the moment and i realize and reconize it was wrong word to use no matter the meaning i had behind it and it is wrong and against server rules and that i should have worded myself more carefully and not be so loose. i do apoligies if anybody got offended by it. i just wanna own up to it. and clear up that i really didnt mean it like that. and i promise that it was only "one-off performance" and i that i always have tried to be carefull on the server about what and how i was saying things. and i slipped this one time. again i am really sorry if anybody took it personal. that was not the intention behind it.

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: dennis
Your Roleplay Name: Jay Blak
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88240979

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Usage of homophobic slurs

Why should this appeal be considered?: cause i didn't mean any harm by what i was saying and my intentions wasnt with any ill will and i didnt mean it in any hatefull way towards nobody, i was just annoyed and irritated in the moment and i realize and reconize it was a wrong word to use no matter the meaning i had behind it and it is wrong and against server rules and that i should have worded myself more carefully and not be so loose. i do apoligies if anybody got offended by it. i just wanna own up to it. and clear up that i really didnt mean it like that. and i promise that it was only "one-off performance" and i that i always have tried to be carefull on the server about what and how i was saying things. and i slipped this one time. again i am really sorry if anybody took it personal. that was not the intention behind it.

Reaction score

Given that you just disputed this and have somehow managed to, In the space of under an hour, give 3 separate reasons for a single action, I have a hard time believing you have any remorse beyond not being able to play the game.

Stop posting appeals please.

Status
Not open for further replies.