Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Viktorz
Your Roleplay Name: Mia Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239877175

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint getting himself killed, extended ban due to an agreement // extended by curak for 1.1 - Disrespectfull behavior in discord after his dispute got denied.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, about 5 months ago i was banned for 3.4 and i got really mad. After getting mad i told staff to do bad things to their wrist in the perp dc, which got the ban extended from 1 year ban to a permanent ban.
I tried alting which was really stupid of me. I just really wanted to play perp for a bit. i enjoyed it when i got insta banned (i didnt)
I've Apoligised to the staff members i told to kill themselves, and all of them have accepted my apology

Additional Information: I really miss perp. Alot of my friends, who still play perp, Miss me and i also miss them. Once again i am sorry about all the things that happened between me and all the staff members, and i promise, that it wont happen again. I miss all the fun time i had :).

Status
Not open for further replies.