Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Viktorz
Your Roleplay Name: Mia coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239877175

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Reason 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint getting himself killed, extended ban due to an agreement

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well basically I was baited into breaking 3.4 I told the guy the story and everything and then he said I'll get you today then in polish I have it the demo so I don't really deserve this ban for that reason but if I get denied y'all will be losing a player cause I was falsely banned regards ollie

Additional Information: DM me on fourms for demo and I'll help with translating it at the bit when I'm driving up the hill at like 10mph subs

Reaction score

Please upload the following demofile: perpheads_demo_2022-10-6 21-10-20. I'll give you 48hours or this dispute will be denied, as no evidence was provided.

Reaction score

Please upload the following demofile: perpheads_demo_2022-10-6 21-10-20. I'll give you 48hours or this dispute will be denied, as no evidence was provided.
Do u want me to help translate aswell?

Reaction score

You clearly broke 3.4, yelling for help whilst next to the guy that gunpointed you, still inside a locked room, isn't the smartest idea. If you believe the other person also broke rules, please make an AR on him.

Reviewed with @Hayden & @Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.