Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: MangoFracht423
Your Roleplay Name: Tobias Walker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:602530806

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20 - User went through the intersection red light to kill 2 sweaters who were in the road outside hospital

Why should this appeal be considered?: I Can explain why this happened first i went from city hall to my car then i drove to intersection watching my phone irl I thought i saw something turn yellow and just drove of not expecting anything to happen then i hear blood splatter then i realize what just happended it was 2 sweaters arguing or fighting on the street then a Cop (Dom) drives up to me gunpointing me out of my vehicle i surrender and he takes me to pd to arrest me then asks me in looc why i killed them i explained to him what i said in this apology he didnt believe me and banned me I Really want to apologize To dom and the 2 or 3 sweaters i ran over i only saw 2 tho but dom said it was 3 so Yea i want to apologize to dom and the sweaters for my actions It was an accident and i didnt want to do what i did So im very sorry and hope u can forgive me for this Have a nice day or night :)

Additional Information: Im Sorry

Reaction score

Being on your phone is no excuse and I have a hard time believing this was an accident given the situation.

Reviewed with @Bnej

Status
Not open for further replies.