Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: A Nice Soggy Crouton
Your Roleplay Name: Harrison Coffey (?)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44627859

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Attempted mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Nobody should have any reason to forgive me, i've been a pathetic troll the past few years. Out of spite; i got myself banned thinking it was time to move on from the server. Truth is; i need the server more than ever. Sadly; i can't recall specifically what i'd done before i got myself banned, so i can't directly apologize to anyone. so i suppose this could be an apology directed to @dom. On the server, me and dom had never really been close, but i knew he was a good staff member because everyone in the community said so. Reasonable, and stern, dom, from what i recall did everything an upstanding staff member would do. Regrettably i was likely much the contrary and extremely difficult to deal with. You couldn't possibly imagine how sorry i am, i imagine you dont believe me at all, couldn't blame you. Dom, thank you for banning me, you did the right thing in giving me time away from the server to think. Understand, please, that this will never happen again. My actions were embarrassing, and having gotten myself into this situation is feels even worse. But i know this time things will be different and hopefully i'll have a completely different character aswell. Anytime i seem out of line, please feel more than welcome to put me in my place. Sorry to everyone i have rdmed and sorry to anyone whos experience i'd possibly ruined. Someday, hopefully we can all have a good time and a brighter future.

Additional Information: If I had ruined anyone's experience, please feel more than welcome to DM/@ me, and I will not hesitate to apologize to you directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.