Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: baron1979
Your Roleplay Name: Nkwabilo Nkazibwe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114425073

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: First time back on the server after being unbanned from a permanent ban, decided to start shooting at a player and disconnected mid shootout to avoid death/detection. Inability to follow basic rules and complete lack of regard for said rules as demonstrated from record of permanent bans.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I don't remember the EXACT reason i was permanently banned. I remember it roughly - when i just got back onto the server I have gotten my self in an altercation which lead to us shooting at each other. Once I've been shot i didn't bother waiting the timer to respawn and i just disconnected. I have been a player in this server for a very long time multiple years and I understand that what i have done is ruin people's RP by not following the rules as I should have and disconnecting purely because i did not want to wait. I have taken this 1 year and some months of my ban to reflect on my actions and I am ready to return to Perp (if possible).

I am sorry for what I have done - this being ruining people's RP and not following simple rules... I hope you guys can forgive me and just give me yet another chance. I really miss RPing on this server and the lovely people here. I really wish you guys to forgive me for my silly behaviour and actions. I promise to follow the server rules and RP properly. I am not a griefer or a troller I just want to RP on the best server there is.

Once again I am genuinely sorry for any grief that I have caused through my actions and I would love to be considered to be allowed back in the city. I really miss the people that play here and all those unforgettable RP moments I have had here. I know I may have been a pain in the ass previously, but i can assure you I am a changed man and I just purely wish to RP and nothing else. I am not going to break any rules or be a menace. All i ask for is another chance.

Thank you for taking your time to consider me to be allowed back in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.