Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: baron1979
Your Roleplay Name: Nkwabilo Nkazibwe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114425073

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Coming back from a ban, getting into an altercation which lead to gunfire and when I got shot unconscious I logged out to avoid the consequences.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello. I would like to start off by apologising to everyone that's been affected in this situation when it happened. I am genuinely sorry for my actions and I knew what i was doing when I logged out and I knew it is against the server rules and i did it anyway... I am very well aware of the rules and it was simply so stupid of me. It's been over a year since I have been banned and I would just really like another chance to come back to perpheads. I miss the community and just RPing with people as I believe this is the best RP server on Gmod. If there is any way i could repent and prove myself that I have changed and I am fully willing to do anything to prove it. I am a lot older now compared to since I started playing perpheads and I know I would be a lot more sensible and not break any rules especially of such manner, I simply want to come back and role play with all the amazing people in the city. I know my ban history suggests I may have been some what of a grief in the past, but I absolutely assure you I am trying to come back to have a great RP experience. If there is anything you guys (admins and senior admins) would like to discuss with me while considering my ban apology please do not hesitate to add me on steam and we can talk on teamspeak or discord. Once again I am very sorry for all the grief I have previously caused and I promise I am a changed man simply wanting to come back to the city and role play.

Many thanks for reading and considering my apology,
Baron1979

EDIT : Used wrong format initially.