Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Mr.Tazz
Your Roleplay Name: Elias Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:586529834

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 shot a guy outside subs 4 before begining the raid

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Dom and the other staff members looking at this!

I write to apologise to the person i shot, but also to Dom for needing to use time on this report.

When i shot the person outside suburbs i didnt know that i couldn't, i wouldn't have done it AT ALL if i knew, as i knew it would result in a ban due to the past warnings i've gotten this month. I realized when i got banned that i maybe gave it a little too much power the last 3 weeks and managed to get myself 3 warnings. I realized that ima take a calmer and get down on the ground again, as i where jsut flying around doing random shit, having fun, and not thinking about the consequenzes.

I really want this to get accepted, as my friend gets unbanned today, from a 1 month ban, so i can play with him for the first time in a long while. I hope you understand that i really regret doing this, and i have written it down inside my head, what i could have done next time.

Next time this situation is about to occur, i will wait for the person to either go inside, or i will disarm them and begin the raid. I can clearly tell now that i got a diffrent perspective that i shouldnt have done it, as it is pure RDM. So i am going to handle the situation very diffrently next time, and i hope that this would be considered.

Thx for taking your time to read! Regards Tazzx - Elias Gonzalves.

Status
Not open for further replies.