Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Spooda
Your Roleplay Name: Gerg Grigori
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80508688

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User killed a player after mugging them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologize for breaking 2.5, when killing the player I honestly didn't see it as too much of a problem as it was one of the people we were basing with who I would consider a friend and I expected him to take it as a joke. I didn't expect to be reported for it until the individual was very angry and fell out with me and everyone else who tried to tell him it was a joke. I would just like for this apology to be taken into consideration as I have learned my lesson here about breaking rules even inside my base with people I would consider friends.

I understand that I have still broken a rule here but I will not be participating in these kinds of activities even with my closest friends on the server after my ban expires however I humbly request for it to be shortened as I have been very active on the server recently and I am really enjoying the current state of the server and growing my org. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.