Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Bigboybazza1234
Your Roleplay Name: Ali Jee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553803606

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User killed players who he thought were mugging a random player. Additionally, the players weren't even mugging anyone they were helping them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I will be 100 percent sure if someone is getting mugged next time and not jump to conclusions. 2.5 Excessive Negativity
Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

When participating in raids, players carrying visible weaponry whilst entering, exiting or inside of the property that is being raided are considered to be significant enough threats to be killed justifiably without prior verbal commands or interaction. i have read it and i understand that i need to be very dilligent in the future and i shall abide by the 2.5 rule to the best of my ability from this point forward

Additional Information: im very sorry it was a true mistake ive read up on the rules and i know what not to do

Status
Not open for further replies.