Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: colier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Bigboybazza1234
Your Roleplay Name: Ali Jee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553803606

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Gunned down several individuals at DD, seemingly solely for carrying a gun in passive to protect themselves with

Why should this appeal be considered?: first off id like to apologise for all the bans ive been getting its like a new learning experience everytime but this ban i think is unfair, ive just got off a week ban and was trying to play well and not get into trouble. But anyways to the point, this group of people came over to me with guns out and i panicked and therefore started shooting i believe i killed one but the rest ran off i didnt really mean to kill him as i was just shooting as warning shots after i killed him i simply carried on playing normaly then i left the server i try and come on the next day and ive got a 5 day ban, i dont personally think this is fair and i would like it to get lowered or removed i promise i will take this ban as a warning and will be very careful from now on

sincere apologies Ali Jee

Additional Information: sorry

Reaction score
You set this post to be an apology but your message comes off more as if you are disputing the rule break as opposed to acknowledging your mistakes and apologising for them.

Would you like for your apology to be changed to a dispute? If so, you'll have to provide evidence for uninvolved staff members to review, we can help you with this if you need.

Reaction score

Since sending my last response I was sent a recording of this incident by @Collier.

These recordings make it very clear that your actions were intentional; both the people you killed were hit by more than one shot, while maybe I could understand one shot accidentally hitting someone, I find it impossible to believe that you accidentally hit all 4 of your warning shots on their bodies or heads.

Additionally, these recordings show that neither of these people had reasons to be considered threats, with one of them standing there just looking at you from a medium distance and the other actively running away from you, there was no reason to assume either of them to be active threats.

While it is still unclear whether this appeal was intended to be a dispute or an apology, I have no doubt that Collier's punishment was valid as well as no reason to have confidence in your apology considering these untruths.

Status
Not open for further replies.