Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: beastkill6rnl
Your Roleplay Name: lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Extended for 2.6, 3.2 - User used third-party communication software to communicate in-character information over discord. User Knew that metagaming was occurring in the discord and failed to report it

Why should this appeal be considered?: im very sorry for the thing i did wrong in the past i really wanna play perp again i started by making a meta game proof discord sadly meta still applied to it so when asked i reported it for the rest i have reasonly breaking ad unreasonable amount of 2.5 and 3.4 which is mainly stupid and silly reasons but i decided to change my wholee behaviour from now on and play way more safe for atleast a year hoping i wont get banned i think i learned from my bans which is way to late because i have 2 days of playtime and like 9 bans i really miss perp and i wanna play with my new habits and im asking for a new chance ive been told to make a appeal in december but i think this is a good time to make it

Attachments

• OIP (1).jpg
    OIP (1).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score

You're are now unbanned from the server. Take into account that if you do this again, your ban will be much longer.
Reviewed with @travis

Status
Not open for further replies.