Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxenシ / 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: 360N0SCOPEM8REKT
Your Roleplay Name: Pen Liza
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78982092

Why were you punished?: 5.1 - User forced a player under gunpoint away from public view and then mugged the player. // Extended by 3izu: 2.5, 3.4 - User was seeking revenge on a player, the player was involved in an active situation with officers. The user decided to initiate a shootout, resulting in the deaths of both the officers and the players present in the situation. Instead of waiting for the officers to leave.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've made clear explanations of the whole concept of our perspective on the related action requests that got us banned.

I'll try to make this short and concise.

These rules were not memorized by us since we are new, we're only playing this server for about 3 days now (as in playtime, although i've played this server back in 2015, did not put too much time into it).

We were appealed before for 2.5 - 5.1, im more than happy to take the blame for this and serve my time however i'd like staff team to know we were made aware of 2.5 - 5.1 on our recent ban (issued by collier and appealed), which the 2.5 - 5.1 we're banned for now is older than that (happened before the ban was issued by collier)

I have apologized and also apologized on behalf of my friend on the action requests that got us banned and was not even aware that we broke rules (you can review the cases if you'd like).

We're new players and trying to get used to rules of PERP, please consider us Amateurs, we had no ill intent or bad intentions to break any RP situations.

Last edited:
Reaction score

You just got banned. Your excuse that you're a new player isn't 100% valid as we recieved multiple reports on you and your friend. If you're new you still have to take responsibility to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.