Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Fredrik Pettersson
Your Roleplay Name: chid
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90314208

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 2.5, 3.4, - User killed an officer for a nonjustifyable reason. User also enetered the area of his past death within 5 minutes, after being told multiple times not to. User also follwed the officer prior to the murder and kept saying that his mom is a whore

Why should this appeal be considered?: plz i will not brake any laws i prommis i regreat beaing baned and im sorry for braking rules plz trust me it will not happen again and i will follow all laws and rules and be polite sooo plz just unban me give me a seckong chans i begggg i will do anything to get unbaned legit anything im so sorry <3

Additional Information: plz i beg

Reaction score

Your conduct was absolutely appalling and the fact that you genuinely have the audacity to make a troll dispute after saying the absolute filth that you said to someone who had no choice but to put up with your shit is a good sign that you aren’t someone who should be back here anytime soon. You’ve entirely glossed over the problems that you caused for your own amusement.

Don’t appeal again until you’re willing to take this seriously.

Reviewed with @Ellie , @Draxen , @SamSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.