Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Fredrik Pettersson
Your Roleplay Name: chid
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90314208

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 2.5, 3.4, - User killed an officer for a nonjustifyable reason. User also enetered the area of his past death within 5 minutes, after being told multiple times not to. User also follwed the officer prior to the murder and kept saying that his mom is a whore

Why should this appeal be considered?: im just realy sorry i dont know what to say but im sorry so im realy sorry dont know what do do cuz i miss the server and ye i dont know what to play any more and i willing to behave and im sorry truly sorry for my spelling but its not the best but i speek good eng and im truly sorry so plz are you willing to forget me i begg for forgiveness and dont know what to do now cuz i jsut miss the server and plz just let me play on my fav server i beg and if its any thing i can do just tell me cuz i m just sorry again

Additional Information: ty for taking youre time

Reaction score
hello, u also missed a part off the ban reason "Massice disrespect towards staff in admin sit." id suggest if u was hoping too be unbanned addressing that and showing u are actually sorry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.