Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: radeaneclaris
Your Roleplay Name: Radean Eclaris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22553709

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User went up to a player who just spawned and killed him for no reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to appeal my ban from the server for killing a player who had just spawned without reason. I understand that my actions were unacceptable and violated the server rules. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience and frustration that I caused to the player and to the community.

I would like to provide some context for my behavior. While I understand that it does not excuse my actions, I had just logged on to the server and wasn’t completely aware of the rules at the time. I now understand that what I did was wrong and not justified in any way.

I realize now that this was a completely inappropriate way to deal with my frustration, and that it only perpetuated the cycle of toxic behavior on the server. I am committed to learning from this experience and to becoming a more positive and constructive member of the community.

In light of this, I would like to request that my ban be lifted, and that I be given a second chance to demonstrate my commitment to being a responsible and respectful player. I understand that I will need to earn back the trust of the community, and I am prepared to do so by following the server rules and actively working to promote a positive and welcoming environment.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.