Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Fredrik Pettersson
Your Roleplay Name: chid
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90314208

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 2.5, 3.4, 3.5 - User killed an officer for a nonjustifyable reason. User also enetered the area of his past death within 5 minutes, after being told multiple times not to. User also follwed the officer prior to the murder and kept saying that his mom is a whore. Massice disrespect towards staff in admin sit.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to formally apologize for my actions that led to my ban from the PerpHeads Garry's Mod server. I acknowledge and deeply regret the gravity of my actions, particularly the unjustifiable killing of an officer and my disrespectful behavior towards the staff during the admin sit. I understand that my conduct violated the server's rules and undermined the positive atmosphere that the community strives to maintain.

First and foremost, I would like to express my sincerest apologies to the officer whom I killed without a justifiable reason. My actions were thoughtless and impulsive, and I understand the impact they had on the server's integrity and the overall gameplay experience for others. It was never my intention to cause harm or disrupt the community in such a manner. I fully acknowledge the severity of my actions and the importance of adhering to the server's guidelines at all times.

Furthermore, I deeply regret entering the area of my past death within the specified timeframe, despite being repeatedly instructed not to do so. My behavior was disrespectful and displayed a lack of regard for the rules and the authority of the server's staff. I realize now that my actions not only violated the server's guidelines but also contributed to a toxic and negative environment within the community.

I take full responsibility for my misconduct and understand the need for consequences as a means to learn from my mistakes. I assure you that I have reflected upon my behavior and its consequences. I understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and cooperative atmosphere within the community and the server, and I am committed to making amends and rectifying my actions.

I sincerely apologize to the staff members present during the admin sit for my disrespectful behavior towards them. My comments were inappropriate and inexcusable, and I regret deeply for showing such disrespect towards individuals who work tirelessly to ensure the smooth operation of the server. I understand the challenges they face and the dedication they exhibit to maintain a positive gaming experience for all players.

I humbly request your forgiveness and kindly ask for a second chance to demonstrate that I have learned from my mistakes. I genuinely love and appreciate the PerpHeads community, and I promise to uphold the server's rules and guidelines with utmost respect and compliance. I am committed to improving myself as a player and as a member of this community, and I will actively work towards creating a positive and inclusive environment for everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I genuinely hope that you can see my remorse and understand my commitment to change. I assure you that I have learned valuable lessons from this experience and I am determined to make amends and contribute positively to the PerpHeads Garry's Mod server.

I eagerly await your response and the opportunity to rebuild trust within the community.

Dear Draxen,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to offer my deepest apologies for my disrespectful behavior towards you and my refusal to cooperate during our previous interaction. I am deeply remorseful for my actions, and I genuinely regret the disrespectful and uncooperative attitude I displayed towards you.

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the insults I directed towards you. It was inappropriate and completely uncalled for. I understand that as an admin, you have the responsibility to enforce the rules and maintain order within the server. My insults were not only disrespectful to you personally but also undermined the authority and professionalism you embody as a staff member.

I also deeply regret my refusal to cooperate during our interaction. I understand that cooperation and open communication are essential for resolving issues and ensuring a positive gaming experience for all players. By refusing to cooperate, I not only demonstrated a lack of respect towards you but also hindered the progress in finding a resolution.

I want to assure you that my behavior was not a true reflection of my character. I was caught up in the heat of the moment and allowed my frustration to cloud my judgment. However, I now realize the importance of respecting and cooperating with the server's staff members. Your dedication and efforts in maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for all players deserve nothing less than my utmost respect and cooperation.

I am genuinely sorry for the inconvenience and frustration my actions caused you. It was never my intention to make your job more challenging or to create a hostile atmosphere. I have reflected upon my behavior and recognized the error of my ways. I sincerely apologize for any distress I may have caused you personally.

Moving forward, I am committed to making a significant change in my attitude and behavior. I understand the impact that my actions can have on the server and the community as a whole. I promise to cooperate fully with you and the entire staff team, to abide by the server's rules, and to engage in respectful and constructive communication at all times.

Once again, I express my deepest apologies for my insulting behavior and my refusal to cooperate. I genuinely hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and give me an opportunity to demonstrate my sincere remorse and commitment to change. I value the PerpHeads community and the positive experiences it offers, and I am dedicated to becoming a better member of this community.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I appreciate your understanding and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.