Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Drako Smith
Your Roleplay Name: Drako smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197694878

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Being wierd around people sexually.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear PerpHeads community and Draxenシ,

I am writing this letter to offer a sincere apology for my inappropriate behaviour on your GMod server. I understand that my actions were unacceptable, and I take full responsibility for them, I really didn't know that it was a bannable offence and I would have never done it if I knew it is and it would make others uncomfortable.

I deeply regret that I made others uncomfortable by being weird around them sexually. I understand that this behaviour is not only inappropriate but also harmful to others. I want to assure you that this behaviour does not reflect my true character, and I am committed to improving myself to prevent such incidents from happening again in the future.

I want to apologize to the PerpHeads community and especially to Draxenシ for the trouble that my behaviour has caused. I appreciate that the administrators took appropriate action by banning me from the server for one week. I hope that you can forgive me for my mistakes and allow me to return to the server.

Please know that I am taking the necessary steps to address my behaviour, including educating myself about appropriate social boundaries. I am committed to being a respectful and responsible member of the community, and I hope that you will give me the opportunity to prove myself.

Once again, I am sorry for my actions, and I hope that we can move past this incident and continue to enjoy the PerpHeads community together.

Sincerely,
Drako Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.