Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Dwight not happy
Your Roleplay Name: Drako Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197694878

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Your ban will be extended as well for using ChatGPT

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand denying my appeal but doubling my ban for using ChatGPT to help with my appeal is ridiculous, a lot of the appeal was written by me I just used ChatGPT to help me start it off and form my sentences better as I'm not that good at vocabulary, I really think its a very ridiculous overexcitation to double my ban over something so minor.

I never tried to hide that I used ChatGPT to help with my appeal, a lot of the appeal was written by me.

Reaction score

Why did you ignore the big warning along the top?

Reaction score
a lot of the appeal was written by me.
OshRfl2.png

Reaction score

Why did you ignore the big warning along the to
i really didnt see that i havent used the forum in a while, but i dont understand why doubling my ban is the appropriate punishment

Reaction score
But to access the template you had to access the page.

Reaction score
But to access the template you had to access the page.
I really wasn't paying attention to anything else than writing the appeal as I didn't think you changed or added any information, i thought the forum was the same as it was a month or 2 ago

Reaction score

You cannot dispute ban lengths, make a staff complaint on myself for the length or make an apology about your actions and I will speak to @Draxen on if he wants to accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.