Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Drako Smith
Your Roleplay Name: Drako smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197694878

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User took an officer hostage for no benficial reason at all. Except he wanted the 5k ransom.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am appealing this yet again after my staff complaint got denied, it would just repeat myself yet again if I wrote a full-blown explanation so I'm just gonna say this, I already told you guys my reason for why I think the ban wasn't fair and an accident on my part which I don't think was worth the 3-month ban, I really hope you understand and unban me, as I didn't try to make the community a worse place in any way, and I'm guessing a ban this long would be for something along those lines, the fact that I'm being treated as a griefer or someone who rdms the server to make it a worse place is annoying me as I was just trying to have fun and I know I repeat this a lot, but I didn't know it was a rule break as I thought the reason was roleplay worthy enough for me to go through with the kidnapping

thanks for reading and I yet again hope that you consider unbanning me, understand my point of view, and realise that I'm really not the player who deserves a 3-month ban for a mistake, I know I made a lot of mistakes in the past but I say this with my heart I came back into the perpheads community wanting to be a better player, it would greatly disappoint me if this was the end of my journey on perpheads as all I wanted was to make the server a better and more positive place. If you consider unbanning me i promise this will be the only time i didn't take enough time to read the rules again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.