Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: liambutcher
Your Roleplay Name: Jeffery Moore
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:459947951

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Failing to comply under gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: As you can probably tell ive just started playing this server, and ive played a vary of different darkrp servers but never like this one. Now im not completely sure when this happened but the only time i can think of it being is when we were being raided and i stabbed the guy raiding us. If this is the case then i do apologise, as every darkrp server i have played previously, no matter if you were at gunpoint you were allowed to defend yourself, and its the guy raiding's responsibilty to react before you react. However, if thats not the case then (i dont wanna sound rude) but could i please have some form of explanation, otherwise im clueless. This whole thing is new to me and for the most part ive been trying my best to stick to the rules, i dont think ive been warned before and ive spoken to an admin about me being in a discord call but apart from that ive had no situations where i've been told off or warned / kicked. Ive just recently bought premium as im really enjoying the server and i dont want to waste that. Again im sorry for what happened, i would just like to go back to playing this server with my friends. Thank you.

Reaction score

No it’s not the guy who is raidings responsibility. Rule 3.4 states that you have to value your life. On this server when you are under gunpoint you have to comply. Yes this is the situation when you and your friends got raided at Bazaar.
Since you are new I will accept this apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.