Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Roleplay Name: Romeo Kumi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating but lame

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been a month since my ban, in the meantime I have cut all communications off with the people associated with my ban, and have no intentions of starting again. I'd first off like to apologise to @LeFleur for raiding him in regals 5, I was giving myself an unfair advantage (Watching my friend's screen share) which is obviously wrong and shouldn't ever occur on PERP. I've learnt from my mistakes in the past, showing my blacklist history it has become better and better over time, as well as my other history. I've begun to change as a person and have shown more maturity in recent times, after my ban I've stayed within the community, helping players and communicating with others trying to keep a smile on everyone's face as much as possible.

I'd like to be given another chance to reintroduce myself to the PERPheads community as a reformed and a better individual for everyone to see.

Additional Information: I believe I still have a video of the situation and can upload it if you'd like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.