Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Dr. Dräjj
Your Roleplay Name: Anton Gejming
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63129850

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Toxic

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I'd like to start off with apologizing to anyone that was affected by my actions, whether it was in OOC on the server or on the forums. I was an asshole for absolutely no reason and it's something I regret doing. I've spent the 3.5-4 months deeply reflecting on my behavior and trying my best to improve it.

I feel like I've really changed, I've been trying my best to help every now and then in help chat and I've also been helping sweaters ingame with whatever questions they had for me. I feel like I have interacted with most people in a positive way during my ban, I've kept banter with my friends to steam messages and kept my mouth shut if I didn't have anything nice to say regarding a situation.

I just want to come back and be able to interact with friends that I don't speak to on discord/other apps. I feel like I've gone through enough personal growth to come back at this point. It would also be nice to not have to add everyone on steam when I have to say some OOC related stuff =D

Additional Information: Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.