Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Roleplay Name: Romeo Kumi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating but lame

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's now been just under 3 months since I was banned from PERP for my actions, I thought I'd throw a quick appeal in for my birthday to see if I could get any bonus pity points, if not then why not give it a chance! As I've said in my last couple of appeals I have cut off communication with all people involved with the incident that occurred on the server(exc. the victim, who I've apologised to @LeFleur ) By giving myself an unfair advantage I tried to annoy him and it was a useless act that had benefitted absolutely nobody. I'd like to take this time quickly to show how from my previous punishments I have improved in my ways of following the rules, e.g. when I started PERP I was a toxic minge who was hellbent on annoying every single person I met. Now this may have come from a different community that benefited such people as that, however, I understand it is completely unacceptable on PERPheads which is why I began to redeem myself for my actions after my Communication Ban for example, majority of my punishments are pre-May times, which is the main time where I was still being completely toxic to everyone and yet I've still benefited from my punishments for example after my Communication Ban I've received 6 blacklists, this is over the timespan of March - August, while a blacklist still means that a rule break occurred, it is much less than my 12 blacklists in just the month of March alone. I hope this displays proof that I have been slowly maturing and would love for you all to see.

I'd love for another chance to be able to redeem myself, showing good nature on the server as I have been on the discord and forums recently, I'd love for LeFleur to be able to give his own opinion if he's able to, if not that's fine as it's up to the admins either way however thank you for letting me write this out, I know majority of it is the same as my last appeal however there's not really much more I can add, rather just change the words to sound a tad different to my previous appeals. Thank you for taking your time to read this

Status
Not open for further replies.