Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Moon
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Bingo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello ladies and gentlemen reading this...
It's been a while since I've been in this specific forum section as I don't tend to break or bend the written rules in any shape or form, I decided to appeal on this nice day because I seen the recent update. It's safe to say that a lot of us were in anticipation for something like that one and of course that it has also captured and peaked my interest. I am fully aware and understand that an appeal might not be accepted just yet but I would still like to properly apologize and take responsibility for my actions as a fellow community member, as I'm still given the opportunity and publicly apologize for my actions to the community members that have suffered from the metagaming incidents. I'd also like to add and mention that my last ban was in 2021 and I truly try, or well tried my utmost best to stay with a clean record, throughout the years which has recently failed, horrendously. I've been apart of the community for a very long time, and I understand very well that any type of cheating is disallowed. I would like to add that I was probably in voice chat twice using that information for my own benefit in the months that I was on that discord, but obviously the amount of times doesn't matter nor justify my actions, and even if it was only twice I still used the information given to me for my own selfish benefits, honestly despicable.

Additional Information: 3up im washed at apex frfr

Reaction score

As your involvement was limited, you were honest and your record has been pretty clean recently we will accept this. Please don't be an idiot in future!

@A1L @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.