Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Jossyl
Your Roleplay Name: Thanov Devgru
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79422442

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: STEAM_0:0:79422442

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well I know I said bad things in OOC. I have had a staff sit in-game and they told me that I would be banned for 12 hours. I said that I am verry sorry about the things I said and that I will not say anything bad in OOC. The staff ( I think it was MAIA) agreed and gave me a warning. After that I also have gotten a week blacklist from OOC given by Curak. Wich I respect and accept since I indeed said bad words. I still apologise about what I have done but now after the case was closed, I get a 3 days ban from Efan. This comes out of nowhere for me and I am really suprised that I still get a 3 days ban after I already had been punished by other staff members. Since I got talked to by the staff I didnt say anything bad. Now 2-3 hours after I get a ban.. I just don’t think that is fair. Either way I am still really sorry about it.

Reaction score
raw

raw

raw

raw

Reaction score
After your number of blacklists and other punishments for 1.1 and 1.4, what made you think this is acceptable?

Yes, your punishments were set then staff looked at your logs and found this behaviour, which then prompted me to add additional punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.