Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Ava James
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 Sitting by my nlr zone

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am begging you to unban me because I love this server and apologize to you of what i have done wrong and will promise to never do it again please accept this and forgive me for what i have done this server brings me happiness and I love to socialize with other Efan I know that you won't accept this but please really think about me in my point of view of how i would feel after saying this appeal think how am try to convince you to unban please forgive me and perhaps unban for my terrible terrible actions and I will never do it again

Reaction score
If you can explain how you broke the rule then I will accept this.

Reaction score
I broke the rule by standing on the edge of my NLR zone which is your job to pick me up tell me what i did wrong hear me excuse and ban me the amount you said which I fully understand to not go in my nlr zone don't respond to a scene where i have an NLR zone or camp near my NLR zone waiting for it to run out of time (the 5 minutes) so i can join the scene again.

Reaction score
I was camping right next to my NLR zone and deeply deeply sorry for my stupid actions and want this to be accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.