Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: P3t3rGr1ff1n
Your Roleplay Name: Roabert Mikel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116674881

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: because I left mid arrest avoiding punishment

Why should this appeal be considered?: because my ban reason on bans.perpheads.com is "Attempted shooting of several people in cuffs for no reason" and that is blatantly false, me and the person I was playing with "Steezy" did the exact same thing "leaving mid arrest" and he got the correct punishment "Returned to area where he died and thereafter reconnected to avoid waiting " for 1 month.

Can you lower my ban down to 1 month because this is clearly a mistake.

Reaction score
It is not a mistake, you attempted to shoot several people at slums for no discernable reason and when I opened the report you disconnected

Reaction score
It is not a mistake, you attempted to shoot several people at slums for no discernable reason and when I opened the report you disconnected
can you show me the logs of me shooting people at slums. I was in the middle of getting arrested for punching a dude with steezy.

Reaction score
You only stopped because you were killed.

94nkQ8o.png

Reaction score
Why did you insert yourself into that situation?

Reaction score
Oh this is when we entered a building that had an active shooting and when steezy got killed I picked up a gun and killed them
They may have been in handcuffs I dont remember all i could tell is that there were people shooting from stairs. Didn't access the situation, my mistake, leave the ban.

Reaction score

You can appeal the original ban in future however I won't consider one just now because of your record.

Status
Not open for further replies.