Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Liboy12gamer
Your Roleplay Name: Nathan Parker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:140044751

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Picking up a gun

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello moderation team. I have been banned for 3 days for picking up a gun.

I had just spawned in and there was a shootout. I went to the police station and wanted to play as a police officer but realized that I shouldn't while there was a raid going on because I would most likely die. I walked around for a moment deciding what to do. As I walked back to the town hall, there was a gun on the ground. I have no idea why I did but I picked it up. Immediately, I was shot and killed. After a few seconds, I got nervous because I thought I had just broken a rule. Since I had not even moved an inch since I picked up the gun because I had died I thought that most likely a moderator would message me about it, which did happen, and give me a slap on the wrist or stern talk like I deserved. Again I had already noticed that I made a mistake and would not do it again. I ended up getting banned for 3 days. I get that the moderator was probably a little busy and had yet another idiot (me) to deal with so they did so swiftly. I want to apologize and possibly get my ban revoked. If that is not possible I understand and respect your decision and will wait the 3 days. I know I messed up and was a real idiot. Thank you for reading.

Reaction score

I'll reduce to 12 hours for your genuine apology. Don't let it happen again, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.