Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: wist
Your Roleplay Name: Luka Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:576805273

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for not following the 2nd part of rule 3.20 Disconnecting from the server.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I just now after being banned realised that it is prohibited for a player to disconnect from the server in order to save a gun, which is from what you are saying, what I did. I was getting ready to leave the server, but since there was a shootout at the Regal Apartments, I heard somebody was struggling for life and rushed to pick the sniper they had been using. After picking it up, I quickly stored the gun and some other stuff (like my flower pots) and disconnected from the server. The friends I was basing with at the time later told me that 2 or 3 people came to pursue the person that picked up the gun from the scene. Ofcourse, they told them they weren't the ones to pick the gun up but as far as I know they didn't tell them it was me. The situation developed into a raid and they were kept hostage, etc... I was disconnected and eating dinner this whole time, and I want to apologize for disconnecting.

Additional Information: I would like to add that this ban will be very exhausting to me, since I have been banned for a week before this because my ban was prolonged, and that's pretty hard when you play a server 5 hours a day minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.