Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: personne.smn
Your Roleplay Name: Farid Couteau
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:661508573

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20 - Whilst being gunpointed said "fuck off" then disconnected straight away.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello i got ban for saying Fuck you when i was getting mug and disconect After being shot for it.
Im sorry for doing it i was really pissed off because he push my car to the forest to mug me. so i start to rage because i know it was a non mug zone it happen just before the yellow zone at forest road.
When i disconect i really had the intention to not Coming back for the day but my Friend was telling to coming back a multiples Times so i did it and i agree it was a stupid action.
Im sorry and i understand my action was Bad and Can be annoying to the other player playing, i rage quit and it was stupid..
So i understand the good way to deal with that it was just waiting to be mug and do an f6 about it,i agree that was wrong to do this way.. Or if i wanted to log off just wait for the black screen.

Reaction score
I can reduce the ban on the agreement that any violation of rules within next month will result in a 2 month ban with no chance of appeal.

Reaction score
thank you very much for that and yes i agree for the violation of the rule

Status
Not open for further replies.