Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: bilo23
Your Roleplay Name: Ruben Peves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:564802460

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.5, 1.6 - Returned to his NLR area before the timer was up and towards an active shootout. Thereafter tried to deceive me in the report stating he was not going near his home and only storage.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think that my appeal should be considered because I genuinely do apologise for what I have done, and I sincerely regret my actions.

I would like to start by saying that I did not mean anything by trying to deceive the staff member that was associated with my report. I also would like to admit that I was near my body, before my NLR timer had finished and I would like to deeply apologise to the staff member that had issued my ban, Efan. I would also like to add that my intention was to stay near suburbs storage, simply get my weapon from the storage and call my friend to come and pick me up from storage.

I would like to add that I have truly enjoyed my time on this server, and I love this great community that shares a similar interest as me, and when I have received this ban, it truly made me appreciate the time that I have spent on this server, and I know that from now on I will not take this for granted, and I will follow the rules of this server, and will make sure no more future slip-ups will ever happen again.

I apologise for this inconvenience, I can guarantee that this will never happen again.
Thank you for your time.

Additional Information: My home was Suburbs House 11, and my body was in the driveway of my home.
It has also been a week since my ban

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.