Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Ava James
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 NLR

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Efan
I am terribly sorry for my actions and to say stupid after not reading the rules as you recommended to me but it is not acceptable as you told me last ban but I ignored it and waited for my ban to expire which led me here again. I feel guilty for my actions and will promise to never break NLR again because I love this server and I can make new friends and have fun with others. I want my ban to be lowered or fully pardoned so I can play this server that so many developers have made I would like to be pardoned so i can be apart of the role-play and have fun being different roles such as police medics etc. Because even though you banned me I think is was reasonable to ban me when I was camping right next to an NLR zone which is unacceptable and I really understand why I was being banned for the suggested amount you have banned me for. All I want is your forgiveness and my ban time to be lowered ask I asked before to make my day happy and play on the server maybe in the future so I can socialize with others have fun and do all sorts with others. I just want to say that if you don't accept this I completely understand and wait a bit before making another requests for a ban. (If you did read this thank you.

Sincerely DanielRabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.