Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: bilo23
Your Roleplay Name: Ruben Peves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:564802460

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.5, 1.6 - Returned to his NLR area before the timer was up and towards an active shootout. Thereafter tried to deceive me in the report stating he was not going near his home and only storage.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to start this off by apologising to Efan personally,

I apologise sincerely for accusing you of not being deceived by me, even though I did deceive you which I admit is something that I deeply regret.

I would like to express that I didn't even realise that I was in the wrong until I had received the evidence, this was a huge mistake on my part and I deeply regret making such a foolish mistake.

I am fully aware that I was completely in the wrong to make such an accusation without enough evidence but I do hope that you can forgive me and we can both move on from this.

Please forgive me for breaking NLR, I truly wasn't even aware that I was close enough to break NLR, but since then I have carefully read over the server rules to ensure that this will never happen again and I accept that I should have stayed far away from my body.

I would like to add that I miss my time on the server, I have made many friends there and the past few weeks have been very dull for me without this server and I will conduct myself in a more professional manner in the future.

Additional Information:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.