Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: pendingsuicide
Your Roleplay Name: lora goth
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:812368420

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: disturbing sexxual comments

Why should this appeal be considered?: hi,
it is approaching the 4th month that i have been banned and i was recently inspired to appeal in hopes of returning.

on may 2nd i was informed that i was banned for disturbing sexual comments, and although i do not know exactly what was said or the details of the perma ban, i am certain that it was not a true reflection of my character. it hasnt been a significant amount of time since but i believe that i have had plenty of time to change and grow. i made lots of progress on perp and it is a community i enjoy, i think a chance at returning should be considered.

i have also reflected on what may have gotten me banned and i cannot pin it on anything in particular. i assume it was a combination of hanging out with the wrong people, and faults on my end that i am determined to correcting.

i understand that sexual comments r unnaceptable on perp and in general. i know i wasnt banned for nothing and i am not denying that i said something that broke the rules.

i hope this is something that can be considered and moved forward from. even if this is not accepted, i think it's worth noting that i have changed and am dedicated to always being better.

the most important part of making this apology is saying that i am sorry. for breaking rules and giving some people a hard time. the action that i made is obviously unnacpetable butbut i believe in second chances and the ability to be apart of this community again.

thamks

Additional Information: sorrysorry

Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: pendingsuicide
Your Roleplay Name: lora goth
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:812368420

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: disturbing sexxual comments

Why should this appeal be considered?: hi,
it is approaching the 4th month that i have been banned and i was recently inspired to appeal in hopes of returning.

on may 2nd i was informed that i was banned for disturbing sexual comments, and although i do not know exactly what was said or the details of the perma ban, i am certain that it was not a true reflection of my character. it hasnt been a significant amount of time since but i believe that i have had plenty of time to change and grow. i made lots of progress on perp and it is a community i enjoy, i think a chance at returning should be considered.

i have also reflected on what may have gotten me banned and i cannot pin it on anything in particular. i assume it was a combination of hanging out with the wrong people, and faults on my end that i am determined to correcting.

i understand that sexual comments r unnaceptable on perp and in general. i know i wasnt banned for nothing and i am not denying that i said something that broke the rules.

i hope this is something that can be considered and moved forward from. even if this is not accepted, i think it's worth noting that i have changed and am dedicated to always being better.

the most important part of making this apology is saying that i am sorry. for breaking rules and giving some people a hard time. the action that i made is obviously unnacpetable butbut i believe in second chances and the ability to be apart of this community again.

thamks

Additional Information: sorrysorry
I know I am not meant to comment here, but this might be easily missed and not seen by who ever is handling this situation/appeal. I would just like to point out you are stating you are dedicating to making yourself a better person and how you have changed. Your ban was "disturbing sexual comments" and stupid comments that you are making. When taking the slightest look at your steam profile I can still see you are your childish-self, by making fun of the "n-word" in your profile
kareebI.png

Even the simplest things you could change and you havn't bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back