Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: EllenYeager
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Cookie Man
Your Roleplay Name: Ben Muller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460029964

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 5.6 - User took several hostages into a trailer and placed down fuel cans and a bomb. When the police agreed to his command, he called the bomb and killed everyone. Had a long discussion in admin sit and player understand what rules he broken and how to avoid it next time.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe this apology should be considered because it was a genuine mistake on my part and i will be honest i thought you could just kidnap anyone for any reason for my case my reason was a bit of fun and some money but mainly fun and after i had a chat with ellie i now realise how bad my plan was and that it broke rule 3.4 as i did died which wasn't the plan the plan was to only kill all the cops so i could escape if my demands weren't met (ellie told me how it would be a better idea to use a bomb in a valid kidnap in a building with 2 exits not 1) (the bomb it self didn't kill me and the hostage only after the 4 jerry cans blew up i only had 2 jerry cans down at first then my first hostage placed down more so i just added to the pile which at the time i didn't realise it was a really bad idea im sorry for breaking 2.5 3.4 5.6

Additional Information: i only took one hostage at first then some guy ran into my trailer trying to rob me not knowing that i had a big bomb and a m68 then the cops came so he just became another hostage then my first hostage got out due to a bug with a sofa

Reaction score

While I do appreciate and accept your apology, the ban will stand because of the short length for the rules that were broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.