Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Lengend ep
Your Roleplay Name: Jerry Koney
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229308242

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User alongside another player snuck into the Office and managed to mug two defenders successfully. When TFU arrived, the user took the two defenders as hostages and negotiated successfully with TFU for safe passage as well as money. The user then proceeded to use one of the hostages as a meat shield in-order to engage in combat with TFU, shooting straight through the back of one of the hostages, killing both the hostage and the TFU.

Why should this appeal be considered?: My plan was to bait the TFU into putting his guard down so I could shoot him. Right before this hostage negotiation I ran out of office to escape and I was hit with sniper fire from the TFU. This was my plan since the beginning because he was really the only threat to me escaping, keep in mind I didn't see the TFU until the hostages ran out to PD custody and the moment i shoot him. I didn't use the hostage as a meatshield, he was caught in the crossfire due to me taking the one opportunity I had to spray the TFU down ( https://streamable.com/wtmwqq ). I knew that there would be some type of trap waiting for me when I get to the place I would go to so I would take the chance to shoot him because he knew what he was doing. I am very sorry if this broke any rules for hostage negotiation because I have never been in one before.

Reaction score
I was the TFU on scene and just for your info, we had no traps. We were literally going to give you free passage and your 5k, the reason you were shot at initially by us is we did not receive a 911 call regarding hostages. Once we did we began negotiations, I gave you your 5k and was in the process of walking you out safely with the hostages, instead, you gunned down me and the hostages ruining the RP for everyone. I don't get why you would call 911 and try to negotiate your way out peacefully when all you wanted to do was clearly shoot, to begin with.

Reaction score
I was the TFU on scene and just for your info, we had no traps. We were literally going to give you free passage and your 5k, the reason you were shot at initially by us is we did not receive a 911 call regarding hostages. Once we did we began negotiations, I gave you your 5k and was in the process of walking you out safely with the hostages, instead, you gunned down me and the hostages ruining the RP for everyone. I don't get why you would call 911 and try to negotiate your way out peacefully when all you wanted to do was clearly shoot, to begin with.
I was really just using the hostage situation as a coverup for me shooting you, you didn't appear in my POV until you were standing right there at the door. I apologize if I ruined your rp and sorry to the hostage I accidently killed.

Reaction score

I will reduce your ban by 1 day.

In future, remember that when you are mugging/kidnapping/hostage-taking you assume obligations to your victims under rule 2.5 to ensure that their experience is not overly negatively impacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.