Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: EllenYeager
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: MomoCoon
Your Roleplay Name: Rocco Bonnano
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55928841

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.11 - Prop pushing, second day being caught doing do. Lied in adminsit.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I don't know why but the staff member claimed i was lying about what i was doing. I was just lifting up a fence with my fists to put it on a tent. tried explaining to them and they didn't even wanna hear me out and just called me a liar. this punishment is completely unfair

Reaction score
The staff member who banned you was @Ellie
I would also like to tell you that normally for disputes you will need some sort of evidence to prove your point and how it was a wrongful ban. You can use things like your demo or clips (if you have any)

Reaction score
i wasn't trying to pick up the van in the first place. it just happened

Reaction score
Right after this, you went back and continued to use the fence on the police van. Again,

A1L

Reaction score
Why did you start to move the fence towards the police van if you were going to put it on top of the tent? doesn't make sense to me

Reaction score
Why did you start to move the fence towards the police van if you were going to put it on top of the tent? doesn't make sense to me
was trying to rotate it. it's hard moving props around with a fist

A1L

Reaction score

I don't really believe you that you were trying to put it on top of the tent when you didn't even try to lift it up to the actual tent and went right up against the police ford transit, feel free to submit an apology if you wish for it to be lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.