Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie/ Admin Team
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Dom (͡o‿O͡)
Your Roleplay Name: Dominico Kushenbico
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear the staff team and too the person I effected, I am deeply sorry about metagaming, I messed up in the moment and decided too go off what Sam said, I decided too act without thinking and just wanted too save Sam’s stuff. Me and Sam was sat in a discord talking about ooc stuff and he stated what was going on, I don’t think Sam wanted me too act on that information as by his voice in discord when I started shooting it sounded like he was surprised.
I have had 1 incident with metagaming before and got a week ban and was very grateful it wasn’t longer, when I got given that ban I said as a promise I wouldn’t metagame again, I’m disappointed in myself for not sticking too that promise, it also made me annoyed at myself as I enjoy playing the server and hoped too not get banned again. My ban is 100% fair and I deserve a ban longer then what others would for the same situation with my poor record, although my record is poor since I came back I kept myself out off trouble as much as I could, I had a handful of reports opened on me but hadn’t broke any rules, I had been back around 2 months before getting banned without any blacklists or warnings. I hope u take this apology into consideration and my ban is shortened (hopefully) I would be very grateful if that was too happen.
I hope in my short time back on the server you can see how my behaviour had changed for the better.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading my appeal and I hope too be able too be back in the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.