Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Dimitri, Kwaky, Flatline.exe
Your Roleplay Name: Dimitri Solvak (Dimitri) , Humphrey Cornelious (Kwaky), Daquavious Bingleton (Flatline.exe)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66987348 (Dimitri) , STEAM_0:0:485458644 (Kwaky) , STEAM_0:1:196468122 ( Flatline.exe)

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.2, 3.4 - User have no intention RP, killing several other players for no reason, communicate with his friends outside if the game. Feel free to appeal on the forums if you want to stop minging.

Why should this appeal be considered?: The 3 of us are writing this together, Dimitri, Kwaky and Flatline.exe. First of all we deeply apologize to all of the players whom we caused havoc on the server and we want to thank the Senior Administrator Ellie that banned us for giving us such a small-scale ban, As we have looked upon our actions and read the rules we realized we should have been banned for a much longer amount of time as well we apologize too for having to put in the work for the investigation in order to ban us. Even though we should have read the rules beforehand this is completely our fault for not understanding the rules and going based off of what we think I also want to say we completely read over the rules and thoroughly read 2.5, 3.2 and 3.4. If you do give us the opportunity to play on the server again after the small amount of disciplinary action that had been taken upon us, we will play on the server how it is supposed to be played. if we are to break these same rules again I can promise you we will recommend and extreme ban under these circumstances. Thanks you for taking your time Ellie we genuinely apologize for all the problems we have caused. Take care!

Additional Information: Honestly.. I have a few demos I wanted to show but I am completely and utterly confused on how I am supposed to show them. So if you do want proof really are trying to roleplay on the server and we have an intention to roleplay I would be more than happy to join a voice call with you and share my demos

Reaction score

I want you to understand the rules and that you ruined the RP experience for other people on the server and made them lose items because you didn't know you couldn't randomly kill people for no reason, HOWEVER seeing you reach out both on discord and forum makes me genuinely think that you want to have a second chance on the server and for this reason I will lower your ban from 1 month to 4 days. Appeals can only be made by the person who is posting it so your friends have to make their own posts. And I strongly advise you to read through he rules so this won't happen again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.